Well, we’ve just done it again! Beautiful and delicious hemp bread. What a special treat. Hemp flour bread, muffins, and next is pizza! When so many people are gluten intolerant or celiac, it’s time to find a more healthy source of bread. We have just the ticket, hemp flour, which has no THC and will give you massive health benefits. 30% protein, it is the perfect food, or snack. Hot out of the oven with butter or spread, you are going to love this one! Contact us for your hemp flour and get ready to get creative!
Just check out all the health benefits of hemp flour below!
• Considered to be one of the most nutritious plants, hemp contains all essential amino acids; This makes it a fantastic source of protein.
• Hemp is loaded with fibre, magnesium, phytosterols, ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, riboflavin, niacin and thiamin.
• A good source of Vitamin E and therefore an antioxidant, which are recommended for cancer prevention.
• Hemp seeds are a wonderful source of omega-6 and omega-3. The omega-3 is good for cardiovascular health and the omega-6 helps brain function, bone health and regulate your metabolism, among many other things.
• It is an anti-inflammatory and also help improve circulation. (If you suffer from RA or Arthritis make sure to check into this.)
• The high protein and fibre content means they will leave you feeling full longer. Additionally this helps slow digestion and therefore prevents blood sugar spikes. (This is a good thing for diabetics and people who suffer from hypoglycaemia.)
• Hemps seeds are believed to aid in reducing blood cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
• Hemp oil is a very popular ingredient in high-end cosmetics because it helps promote cell growth for softer and smoother skin. Additionally it is used for treating dry skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
• When hulled, the seeds are called hemp hearts.
• It is perfectly safe to eat hemp seeds with the outer shell still attached
• Hemp flour is gluten-free
Make sure you head in and get yourself some healthy and nutritious Help Flour, and if you need extra help with food ideas we will be hosting some fun cooking nights to really dive deep into hemp flour recipes. Look forward to seeing this in our online order form. Happy Hemping everyone!